|Home Products Meda MP3 Joiner - A free and easy-to-use MP3 joiner software
Meda MP3 Joiner basic information
Meda MP3 Joiner is a free mp3 merger tool. Use this tool you can merge mp3 files to one. It is easy to use, just drag mp3 files from Windows Explorer and drop to main window, and adjust the sequences of each mp3 files then you can merge them into one mp3 file. Meda MP3 Joiner is completely free, and very easy to use. Drag each mp3 file in the main window, you can adjust the sequences. It contains a small id3 tag editor, you can setup id3 tag for output mp3 file.
- Very easy to use, you can drag and drop files from Windows Explorer
- ID3 tag support, a simple id3 tag editor has been built-in
- Fast speed, no encode/decode required and no sound quality will be lost
- Freeware, completely free and no ad ware, you can free to use
- Microsoft Windows XP/2000/Vista/2003
- Intel pentium or compatible processor
- 64 MB RAM or more
- Sound card
- 10 MB free hard disk space
- How to add mp3 files into current window?
There are two ways to add mp3 files into current window:
1) You can select File -> Insert MP3 from main-menu on main-window or just simple click "Insert MP3" speed button to insert one or more mp3 files
2) You can drag and drop mp3 files from Windows Explorer
- How to set the sequences of each mp3 file?
You can use short-cut keys to move current selected mp3 file sequence up or down, press
CTRL + UP to move current selected mp3 file sequence up and press CTRL + DOWN to move
current selected mp3 file sequence down
- How to save id3 tag to merged mp3 file?
First, you need to make sure "Save id3 tag to output mp3 file" is checked in preferences
Second, click File -> ID3 tag editor to open id3 tag editor and fill the mp3 tag
information in the boxes. The ID3 tag will be saved to next output mp3 file
- How to report bugs?
If you have any question or you have found bugs in the application, you can contact us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, to get more information, you can visit our website
Copyright © 2003-2008 MedaFan Technology, All Rights Reserved.